Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 11
South Asia Check / December 12, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Parliamentarians asked to monitor INGOs working in earthquake-hit areas” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official at National Reconstruction Authority.
Annapurna Post report headlined “UDMF agrees to amendment proposal” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A senior leader of the United Democratic Madhesi Front (UDMF).
Nagarik report headlined “Real estate business, billions in taxes evaded through undervaluation of property” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An official at the Ministry of Finance and a senior official at the Department of Land Reform and Management.
Nagarik report headlined “Dishonest employees’ at share market” by Laxman Biyogi datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A top official of the Nepal Rastra Bank and officials of the Nepal Rastra Bank.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently