Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 18
South Asia Check / December 19, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “WhatsApp used for cheating in exam” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source thrice.
Nagarik report headlined “Amendment bill won’t be withdrawn” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Amendment bill won’t be withdrawn or put off” by Kulchandra Neupane and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Hospitals ignore instruction to keep OPDs open till 5 PM” datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed locals. The report does not have a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “LBRC seeks time from PM to submit report” by Prakash Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources twice.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s suggestion of salt water gargle as home remedy for Covid is misleading
- Fact Check Old photo photoshopped to show Indian flag in February 10 demonstration
- Fact Check PM made four false claims in two recent speeches
- Fact Check PM wrong in saying Bimala Tamang won gold in 2014 Asiad
- Fact Check Writer Wagle grossly misquoted in viral meme
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently