Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 21
South Asia Check / December 22, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Engineers resign in mass” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted two anonymous sources: An unnamed engineer and an official from the National Reconstruction Authority.
Nagarik report headlined “Irregularities at Bharatpur Cancer Hospital” by Deepaka Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed members of the government’s investigation committee.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Abducted Nepali UNHCR staff released in Sudan” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed family source of an abductee. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “Madhes parties want at least 46 pc local units in Tarai” by Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore