Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 22
South Asia Check / December 23, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government unhappy with diplomats’ political meeting” by Santosh Ghimire has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and another government official.
Kantipur report headlined “Four questions regarding Karki’s eligibility” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed joint secretary at the Ministry of General Administration in two instances.
Kantipur report headlined “How to find a solution?” by Kul Chandra Neupaney and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Nepali delegation off to Delhi to seek more electricity” by Bishnu Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Energy.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Prolonged stalemate likely in parliament” by Prakash Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to the prime minister in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore