Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 27
South Asia Check / December 28, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “No progress on stalemate” by Rajendra Phuyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A leader present at the meeting and meeting source in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Vehicle’s condition is examined just by looking” by Khilak Budathoki datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source in two instances and informed persons.
Nagarik report headlined “Consensus getting more distant” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A leader in two instances.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document
- Fact Check Mahato misreads constitutional provisions on altering provincial boundaries
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Govt’s 2016 energy document can’t be solely credited for reduction in load-shedding
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
- In Public Interest There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
In Public InterestThere was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item Several news reports and articles published in Gorkhapatra between 1974 and 1975 said the agricultur... Read More
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!