Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 27
South Asia Check / December 28, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “No progress on stalemate” by Rajendra Phuyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A leader present at the meeting and meeting source in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Vehicle’s condition is examined just by looking” by Khilak Budathoki datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source in two instances and informed persons.
Nagarik report headlined “Consensus getting more distant” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A leader in two instances.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths