Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 29
South Asia Check / December 30, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli for divvying up government appointments” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Parties agree to hold local elections under federal setup” by Kulchandra Neupane and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted a UML leader and an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Most of the services defunct at Bharatpur Cancer Hospital” by Shiva Puri datelined Bharatpur has quoted an unnamed staffer of the hospital.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India to make ‘special arrangement’ for Nepal” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Indian official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage