Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 29
South Asia Check / December 30, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli for divvying up government appointments” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Parties agree to hold local elections under federal setup” by Kulchandra Neupane and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted a UML leader and an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Most of the services defunct at Bharatpur Cancer Hospital” by Shiva Puri datelined Bharatpur has quoted an unnamed staffer of the hospital.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India to make ‘special arrangement’ for Nepal” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Indian official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore