Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 29
South Asia Check / December 30, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli for divvying up government appointments” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Parties agree to hold local elections under federal setup” by Kulchandra Neupane and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted a UML leader and an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Most of the services defunct at Bharatpur Cancer Hospital” by Shiva Puri datelined Bharatpur has quoted an unnamed staffer of the hospital.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India to make ‘special arrangement’ for Nepal” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed Indian official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item