Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 13
South Asia Check / February 14, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “IG appointment issue, Supreme Courte bars Chand” by Yam Birahi and Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A cabinet source.
Nagarik report headlined “Shrestha suddenly heads for New Delhi” by Prakash Timilsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an “unnamed source” in four instances.
Kantipur report headlined “Promotion of Inspector General of Police courts controversy” by Janakraj Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed a source in one instance: A senior official of Nepal Police.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 23
- Fact Check CP Mainali and Eknath Dhakal made wrong claims while opposing electoral threshold
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 22
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 21
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 19
In Public InterestWomen’s representation will increase after elections If the elections of all three levels (federal parliament, provincial parliament and local level) are... Read More
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent
- Ministers’ wealth: Then and now