Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 13
South Asia Check / February 14, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “IG appointment issue, Supreme Courte bars Chand” by Yam Birahi and Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A cabinet source.
Nagarik report headlined “Shrestha suddenly heads for New Delhi” by Prakash Timilsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an “unnamed source” in four instances.
Kantipur report headlined “Promotion of Inspector General of Police courts controversy” by Janakraj Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed a source in one instance: A senior official of Nepal Police.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa exaggerates Nepali migrant worker death numbers
- In Public Interest Looking back at reconstruction
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 19
- Fact Check PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth
In Public InterestLooking back at reconstruction The April 2015 earthquake killed nearly 9000 people in Nepal and hundreds of thousands lost their ho... Read More
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent