Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 13
South Asia Check / February 14, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “IG appointment issue, Supreme Courte bars Chand” by Yam Birahi and Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A cabinet source.
Nagarik report headlined “Shrestha suddenly heads for New Delhi” by Prakash Timilsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an “unnamed source” in four instances.
Kantipur report headlined “Promotion of Inspector General of Police courts controversy” by Janakraj Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed a source in one instance: A senior official of Nepal Police.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s suggestion of salt water gargle as home remedy for Covid is misleading
- Fact Check Old photo photoshopped to show Indian flag in February 10 demonstration
- Fact Check PM made four false claims in two recent speeches
- Fact Check PM wrong in saying Bimala Tamang won gold in 2014 Asiad
- Fact Check Writer Wagle grossly misquoted in viral meme
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently