Anonymous sources in newspapers February 21
South Asia Check / February 22, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Local level election on May 14” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A minister in two instances.
Kantipur report headlined “Election on May 14” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two instances: A source and a source at the local level restructuring commission.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Ruling parties’ sympathizers named envoys” by Lekhnath Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A cabinet minister.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore