Anonymous sources in newspapers February 21
South Asia Check / February 22, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Local level election on May 14” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A minister in two instances.
Kantipur report headlined “Election on May 14” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two instances: A source and a source at the local level restructuring commission.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Ruling parties’ sympathizers named envoys” by Lekhnath Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A cabinet minister.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Should we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron?
- Fact Check News reports about suspension of international flights are false
- Fact Check Mahesh Acharya had resigned as defense minister after governor’s reinstatement
- Fact Check Old photos being circulated as recent ones from Ukraine war
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
In Public InterestShould we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron? By Pravin Bhatta/South Asia Check On May 4, 2022, Nepal reported the death of a 45-year-old woman fr... Read More
- Read this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air