Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 28
South Asia Check / March 1, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Hotel being constructed by flouting building code” by Uttam Kapri datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A source at the Kathmandu Metropolitan City office and a source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Dispute at Truth and Reconciliation Commission, chairman absent since two weeks” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Assurance to pass amendment bill at any cost” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instance.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt to withdraw two ambassadorial picks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance. This report does not carry a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM proposes to pass bill after civic polls” by Ram Kumar Kamat datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently