Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 4
South Asia Check / February 5, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Trip to India cancelled after Dalai Lama slated to attend event” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from parliament secretariat in two instances.
Kantipur report headlined “Dahal’s U-turn!” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front and another source close to Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Rift among TRC members comes to fore” by Lekhanath Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission twice.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore