Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 8
South Asia Check / February 9, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Preparations on to amend the constitution amendment proposal” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal in five instances and an unnamed leader from Nepali Congress in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Hundreds of thousands of dollars in baggage” by Lokendra Prasai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police officer three times.
Nagarik report headlined “Internal dispute within ruling parties” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Republica report headlined “Relations between NC and Maoist Center sour” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed leaders from both Nepali Congress and Maoist Centre in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently