Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 10
South Asia Check / January 11, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Proposal will fail if put to vote: UML” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: Sources, and an unnamed leader of the CPN (Maoist Centre).
Republica report headlined “Number of students going abroad for MBBS officially drops” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources. Officials of Nepal Medical Council, and a manager of an unnamed education consultancy.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item