Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 10
South Asia Check / January 11, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Proposal will fail if put to vote: UML” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: Sources, and an unnamed leader of the CPN (Maoist Centre).
Republica report headlined “Number of students going abroad for MBBS officially drops” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources. Officials of Nepal Medical Council, and a manager of an unnamed education consultancy.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy