Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 10
South Asia Check / January 11, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Proposal will fail if put to vote: UML” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: Sources, and an unnamed leader of the CPN (Maoist Centre).
Republica report headlined “Number of students going abroad for MBBS officially drops” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources. Officials of Nepal Medical Council, and a manager of an unnamed education consultancy.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
- Fact Check Photo of a kneeling Joe Biden circulating on social media with a false claim
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec, 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Bijukchhe misquotes Indian ex-spy’s book while talking about India’s alleged Tarai plans
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently