Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 18
South Asia Check / January 19, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Judges recommendation episode, dispute heightens in judiciary” by Yama Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A participant.
Kantipur report headlined “Local election within deadline getting uncertain” by Kulchandra Neupane has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A leader of Nepali Congress.
Republica report headlined “3 among CA brawlers have become ministers” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A member of the probe committee.
Republica report headlined “Giving EC full shape not easy as parties push own candidates” by Bhadra Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: Sources privy to development.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail