Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 18
South Asia Check / January 19, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Judges recommendation episode, dispute heightens in judiciary” by Yama Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A participant.
Kantipur report headlined “Local election within deadline getting uncertain” by Kulchandra Neupane has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A leader of Nepali Congress.
Republica report headlined “3 among CA brawlers have become ministers” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A member of the probe committee.
Republica report headlined “Giving EC full shape not easy as parties push own candidates” by Bhadra Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: Sources privy to development.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
- Fact Check Photo of a kneeling Joe Biden circulating on social media with a false claim
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec, 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Bijukchhe misquotes Indian ex-spy’s book while talking about India’s alleged Tarai plans
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently