Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 18
South Asia Check / January 19, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Judges recommendation episode, dispute heightens in judiciary” by Yama Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A participant.
Kantipur report headlined “Local election within deadline getting uncertain” by Kulchandra Neupane has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A leader of Nepali Congress.
Republica report headlined “3 among CA brawlers have become ministers” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A member of the probe committee.
Republica report headlined “Giving EC full shape not easy as parties push own candidates” by Bhadra Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: Sources privy to development.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths