Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 19
South Asia Check / January 20, 2017
Kantiur report headlined “Prices of medicines 20 times higher” by Atul Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in three instances: A doctor at Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital, an office bearer at the Department of Customs and an office bearer at the Ministry of Health.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore