Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 3
South Asia Check / January 4, 2017
Republica report headlined “Ruling parties to delay tabling bill for a few days” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims Maoist Center leader Ram Karki has said that if Nepal grows rice efficiently in 2,000 bigha of land, then it will be enough to meet the rice requirement of half of the population of the country. Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30 Annapurna Post report headlined “Election cost to go up by billions of rupees, voting going to be cumbersome” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two insta... Read More