Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 30
South Asia Check / January 31, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “UN field office to be removed” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in six instances: A source in three instances, a senior official at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a government official and government officials.
Republica report headlined “Failure to train masons on time slows reconstruction” by Sangeet Sangroula datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed sources in two instances: A highly-placed source and officials of the National Reconstruction Authority.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage