Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 30
South Asia Check / January 31, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “UN field office to be removed” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in six instances: A source in three instances, a senior official at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a government official and government officials.
Republica report headlined “Failure to train masons on time slows reconstruction” by Sangeet Sangroula datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed sources in two instances: A highly-placed source and officials of the National Reconstruction Authority.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?