Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 30
South Asia Check / January 31, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “UN field office to be removed” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in six instances: A source in three instances, a senior official at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a government official and government officials.
Republica report headlined “Failure to train masons on time slows reconstruction” by Sangeet Sangroula datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed sources in two instances: A highly-placed source and officials of the National Reconstruction Authority.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore