Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 5
South Asia Check / January 6, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Banks look to NRB for cash” by Bishnu Belbase datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed bankers.
Nagarik report headlined “Hydropower developers apply for licenses before govt call for bids for licenses” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed independent power producer.
Republica report headlined “NRA chief Gyewali blames govt for delay” by Sangeet Sangroula datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed sources three times.
Republica report headlined “Parties talk putting boundary revision on hold” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Maoist leader.
Republica report headlined “Ministry ‘leaked’ info to hydro developers” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source at the Independent Power Producers Association, Nepal.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?