Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 11
South Asia Check / July 25, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Amendment along with the representation of official institution” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A senior leader, a source and a leader.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Maoist leaders shirk their pledge to set up fund for conflict victims” by Ram Krishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source at the central office of the CPN (Maoist Center), a leader, and a source.
Kantipur report headlined “Party must cross threshold for proportionate seat in parliament” by Rajendra Phuyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources twice: A source at parliament secretariat and an official at the parliament secretariat.
Nagarik report headlined “Competition to become chief secretary” by Arjun Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances.
Republica report headlined “3 percent threshold proposed for parliamentary polls” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently