Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 21
South Asia Check / July 22, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “First no-confidence vote then bills” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “UML to obstruct parliament if opposition parties force their way” by Durga Khanal has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Save the crusader” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from Sheetal Niwas, the president’s office.
Nagarik report headlined “Confusion about no-confidence proposal” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed CPN (Maoist Center) leader.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “UML to obstruct House if bills put on back burner” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently