Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 22
South Asia Check / July 23, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Which first, no-confidence motion or financial bills?” by Rewati Sapkota and Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Attempt for agreement in package” by Rajendra Phuyal and Durga Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from three-party meeting and a source from the same meeting.
Nagarik report headlined “Obstruction in parliament continues” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from Nepali Congress.
Nagarik report headlined “KU issue in parliamentary committee, main accused likely to be protected” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the parliamentary committee. The report does not have a byline.
Republica report titled “Gagan Thapa files motion to discuss Dr KC’s demands” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently