Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 3
South Asia Check / July 17, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Extreme recklessness at TU, 195 answer sheets missing” by Surya Prasad Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A college teacher and a teacher at the Tribhuvan University.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nepal to seek access to two land, three sea ports in China” by Sanjeev Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two instances: An official at the Ministry of Commerce and reliable sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore