Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 3
South Asia Check / July 17, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Extreme recklessness at TU, 195 answer sheets missing” by Surya Prasad Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A college teacher and a teacher at the Tribhuvan University.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nepal to seek access to two land, three sea ports in China” by Sanjeev Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two instances: An official at the Ministry of Commerce and reliable sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?