Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 31
South Asia Check / August 8, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “How many districts to establish? 75 or 77?” by Ram Krishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A member of the commission.
Nagarik report headlined “Yet another lie by Nepal Oil Corporation” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A parliamentarian, a source, and an official at the Nepal Oil Corporation.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon