Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 9
South Asia Check / July 25, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Rs 160 million sought to purchasing cars for president” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in three instances: A source at the Ministry of Defense, various sources, and an official at the Ministry of Defense.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Thapa blamed for making personal ambition a precondition” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the Rastriya Prajatantra Party in two instances. The report does not have a byline.
Republica report headlined “Prez Bhandari seeks Rs 160 million to buy new presidential fleet” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in three instances: Ministry of Defense source, sources and an official at the Ministry of Defense.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon