Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 9
South Asia Check / July 25, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Rs 160 million sought to purchasing cars for president” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in three instances: A source at the Ministry of Defense, various sources, and an official at the Ministry of Defense.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Thapa blamed for making personal ambition a precondition” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the Rastriya Prajatantra Party in two instances. The report does not have a byline.
Republica report headlined “Prez Bhandari seeks Rs 160 million to buy new presidential fleet” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in three instances: Ministry of Defense source, sources and an official at the Ministry of Defense.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?