Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
South Asia Check / June 15, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “RJPN to go to protest again” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A leader who participated in the meeting.
Kantipur report headlined “Corrupt Ex-IGP still enjoying state benefits” by Janak Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: Source in two instances, and a senior police officer.
Nagarik report headlined “Security action will depend on nature of protest” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A security official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy