Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
South Asia Check / June 15, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “RJPN to go to protest again” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A leader who participated in the meeting.
Kantipur report headlined “Corrupt Ex-IGP still enjoying state benefits” by Janak Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: Source in two instances, and a senior police officer.
Nagarik report headlined “Security action will depend on nature of protest” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A security official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections