Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
South Asia Check / June 20, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “American software at Department of Immigration” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instance: A source at the home ministry, a source and an official at the home ministry.
Nagarik report headlined “Main parties themselves in confusion” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A leader present in the meeting and a source. This report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Election likely to be delayed in Province 2” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A leader present in the meeting, a top leader and sources. This report does not carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “Talks to persuade RJPN to join polls fruitless” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances. This report does not carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “Awaiting auspicious hour to shift to Baluwatar” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance. This report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy