Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 21
South Asia Check / June 28, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China seeks proposals on projects under BRI” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instances: officials in two instances and a Nepali senior official. This report doesn’t have byline.
Republica report headlined “China to reopen Tatopani after reconstruction” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Officials who participated in the 11th Nepal-China Joint Consultative Mechanism meeting and officials. This report doesn’t have byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy