Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 7
South Asia Check / June 9, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Oath with small cabinet today” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three sources: A leader from Nepali Congress, leaders from Nepali Congress and sources. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims Maoist Center leader Ram Karki has said that if Nepal grows rice efficiently in 2,000 bigha of land, then it will be enough to meet the rice requirement of half of the population of the country. Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30 Annapurna Post report headlined “Election cost to go up by billions of rupees, voting going to be cumbersome” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two insta... Read More