Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 11
South Asia Check / March 16, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Bullying by Indian SSB is frequent along Nepal-India border” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: A highly-placed source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a source in three instance, and a source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt sends diplomatic note to India over SSB firing” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: Sources.
Republica report headlined “Kanchanpur culvert was built as per bilateral agreement” by Dil Bahadur Chhatyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: Officials.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections