Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 11
South Asia Check / March 16, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Bullying by Indian SSB is frequent along Nepal-India border” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: A highly-placed source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a source in three instance, and a source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt sends diplomatic note to India over SSB firing” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: Sources.
Republica report headlined “Kanchanpur culvert was built as per bilateral agreement” by Dil Bahadur Chhatyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: Officials.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy