Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 12
South Asia Check / March 13, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Now, it’s Gachchhadhar’s turn” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and a leader from the Madhesi People’s Rights Forum-Democratic.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Dahal unsuccessful” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a Maoist leader and Prime Minister Dahal’s close aide.
Kantipur report headlined “Gachhadhar also in government” by Basanta Basnet and Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source twice and a Nepali Congress leader once.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Some NC leaders want local polls after amending statute” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source five times. It has no byline
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths