Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 12
South Asia Check / March 13, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Now, it’s Gachchhadhar’s turn” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and a leader from the Madhesi People’s Rights Forum-Democratic.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Dahal unsuccessful” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a Maoist leader and Prime Minister Dahal’s close aide.
Kantipur report headlined “Gachhadhar also in government” by Basanta Basnet and Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source twice and a Nepali Congress leader once.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Some NC leaders want local polls after amending statute” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source five times. It has no byline
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa exaggerates Nepali migrant worker death numbers
- In Public Interest Looking back at reconstruction
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 19
- Fact Check PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth
In Public InterestLooking back at reconstruction The April 2015 earthquake killed nearly 9000 people in Nepal and hundreds of thousands lost their ho... Read More
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent