Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 12
South Asia Check / March 13, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Now, it’s Gachchhadhar’s turn” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and a leader from the Madhesi People’s Rights Forum-Democratic.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Dahal unsuccessful” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a Maoist leader and Prime Minister Dahal’s close aide.
Kantipur report headlined “Gachhadhar also in government” by Basanta Basnet and Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source twice and a Nepali Congress leader once.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Some NC leaders want local polls after amending statute” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source five times. It has no byline
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy