Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 21
South Asia Check / March 22, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Election on May 14 itself” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: “A source” in five instances, and a source at the secretariat of prime minister.
Kantipur report headlined “Ruling alliance proposes amendment but not to provincial boundaries” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A source, and a member of the task force.
Nagarik report headlined “Why did India hike pension for Nepali veterans?” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A highly-placed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item