Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 23
South Asia Check / March 24, 2017
Annnapurna Post report headlined “Confusion over budget shape” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance twice.
Annapurna Post report headlined, “New IG after PM’s China visit” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the prime minister’s residence, Baluwatar five times, a Congress leader, and a source from Home Ministry.
Nagarik report headlined “Ballot paper printing postponed under pressure” by Arjun Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Election Commission.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Cabinet meeting put off as Nidhi-Thapa dispute puts PM in a dilemma” by Arjun Poudel datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source and sources from the Prime Minister’s Office once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections