Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 28
South Asia Check / March 29, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Let’s increase trust: Xi” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali official.
Kantipur report headlined “China concerned about constitution implementation” by Chetnath Acharya datelined Beijing has quoted an unnamed participant twice.
Nagarik report headlined “China seeks railway construction proposal” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the Nepali delegation to China.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China pledges Rs 136m assistance for local polls” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once and a Nepali official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage