Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 6
South Asia Check / March 7, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government fixes 744 local levels” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Kantipur report headlined “Government fixed 744 local units” by Rajesh Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Nagarik report headlined “Staffers involved in disrupting vaccination suspended” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A source at the Ministry of Health.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Morcha units to counter party programmes” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A Sadbhawana Party leader. Morcha refers to the United Democratic Madhesi Front. This report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths