Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 6
South Asia Check / May 16, 2017
There are anonymous sources in the front page reports of the newspapers published on May 6. We monitor only seven select broadsheet dailies.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers Kantipur trumped the others in terms of the use of anonymous sources in the front page reports. Read More
Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers (January-March 2018) During the three months between January 1st and March 31st of 2018, among the six major national dailies that we monitor, Nagarik daily outdid the others in terms of the use of an... Read More