Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 6
South Asia Check / May 16, 2017
There are anonymous sources in the front page reports of the newspapers published on May 6. We monitor only seven select broadsheet dailies.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between January 1 and March 31, 2019, The Kathmandu Post used the most number of anonymous sources – 318 in total – in the front page reports. Read More
Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between October 1 and December 31, 2018, among the six major national dailies that we monitor, Annapurna Post daily used the most number of anonymous sources in the front page ... Read More