Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 6
South Asia Check / May 16, 2017
There are anonymous sources in the front page reports of the newspapers published on May 6. We monitor only seven select broadsheet dailies.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15 Annapurna Post report headlined “American software at Department of Immigration” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instance: A source at the home min... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14 Annapurna Post report headlined “Colleges hike fees arbitrarily” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source in two instances and an offic... Read More