Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 7
South Asia Check / May 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Ruling coalition adopts strategy to remain silent” by Rewati Sapkota and Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Government high-level source, and an advisor to Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
Nagarik report headlined “Govt in confusion” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Speaker likely to decide today” has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Sources and a source. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections