Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 7
South Asia Check / May 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Ruling coalition adopts strategy to remain silent” by Rewati Sapkota and Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Government high-level source, and an advisor to Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
Nagarik report headlined “Govt in confusion” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Speaker likely to decide today” has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Sources and a source. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy