Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 8
South Asia Check / May 17, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Efforts being made to gather two-thirds majority” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Political parties in search of a midway approach” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two instances. This report does not carry a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “SC encroached upon house jurisdiction: Speaker” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: a source close to Speaker Onsari Gharti Magar. This report does not carry a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Will CJ not adjudicate any case till her retirement?” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: Ruling parties’ sources. This report does not carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “Prez suggests CJ Karki not make it an ego issue” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Sources and a source from the President’s office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore