Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 9
South Asia Check / May 22, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Obstacle for Thapa” by Chiranjivi Dhunagana and Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A high-level source from the Rastriya Prajatantra Party.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CJ Karki not to adjucate cases ” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A source from the Supreme Court. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “Parties ‘agree’ to count votes right after phase I poll ”datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?