Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 9
South Asia Check / May 22, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Obstacle for Thapa” by Chiranjivi Dhunagana and Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A high-level source from the Rastriya Prajatantra Party.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CJ Karki not to adjucate cases ” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A source from the Supreme Court. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “Parties ‘agree’ to count votes right after phase I poll ”datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail