Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 23
South Asia Check / October 25, 2017
The Himalayan Times report headlined “EC to decide on apex court order today” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source, an Election Commission source and another source at the Election Commission. This report does not carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “Limited seats force heavyweights to face off each other” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: A leader.
Note: No newspapers were published for three days from October 20 to October 22 for Tihar holidays.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore