Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 24
South Asia Check / October 26, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Bank’s weakness helped criminals to hack into its system” by Rupak D Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Various sources, and sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Yubaraj Bhusal appointed new chief executive officer of NRA” by Sanjeev Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Sources and a senior NRA official. NRA is short for the National Reconstruction Authority.
Republica report headlined “Hackers steal from NIC Asia Bank via SWIFT” by Sagar Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Officials at the Nepal Rastra Bank.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item