Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 24
South Asia Check / October 26, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Bank’s weakness helped criminals to hack into its system” by Rupak D Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Various sources, and sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Yubaraj Bhusal appointed new chief executive officer of NRA” by Sanjeev Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Sources and a senior NRA official. NRA is short for the National Reconstruction Authority.
Republica report headlined “Hackers steal from NIC Asia Bank via SWIFT” by Sagar Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Officials at the Nepal Rastra Bank.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?