Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 24
South Asia Check / October 26, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Bank’s weakness helped criminals to hack into its system” by Rupak D Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Various sources, and sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Yubaraj Bhusal appointed new chief executive officer of NRA” by Sanjeev Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Sources and a senior NRA official. NRA is short for the National Reconstruction Authority.
Republica report headlined “Hackers steal from NIC Asia Bank via SWIFT” by Sagar Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Officials at the Nepal Rastra Bank.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore