Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 26
South Asia Check / October 27, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Survey license issued illegally” by Balaram Baniya datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in four instances: ‘Source’ in three instances and an official at the Investment Board Nepal.
Kantipur report headlined “When both Mahara and Pokahrel stake claim to the same constituency…” by Durga Lal KC datelined Dang has quoted unnamed source in one instance: People close to the leaders.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Dahal seeks Devi Gyawali’s support in Chitwan” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Implementation of constitution, economic prosperity and countering left alliance set to be major agenda of Nepali Congress” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A leader.
Republica report headlined “NC, Madhes parties at odds over share” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A senior and sources in three instances. This report does not carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “UML withdraws candidate to make way for Manange” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Informed leaders and a leader. This report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item