Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 14
South Asia Check / October 11, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Rs 10 billion being doled out right ahead of the election” by Rajesh Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in four instances: Officials, source at the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development in two instances, and under-secretary at the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CAAN director general faces sack” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: highly placed source at Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation and sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy