Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 14
South Asia Check / October 11, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Rs 10 billion being doled out right ahead of the election” by Rajesh Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in four instances: Officials, source at the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development in two instances, and under-secretary at the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CAAN director general faces sack” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: highly placed source at Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation and sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths