Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 14
South Asia Check / October 11, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Rs 10 billion being doled out right ahead of the election” by Rajesh Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in four instances: Officials, source at the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development in two instances, and under-secretary at the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CAAN director general faces sack” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: highly placed source at Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation and sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item