Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 3
South Asia Check / September 7, 2017
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Nepali Congress busy in selecting poll candidates” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A member. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Kathmandu National Medical College’s affiliation cancelled – Decision to close hospital” by Makar Shrestha and Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: Source and a member of the Tribhuvan University Executive Council.
Nagarik report headlined “Kathmandu National Medical College’s affiliation scrapped” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Parties struggle to pick candidates in Dhanusha” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: Nepali Congress party insiders, Rastriya Janata Party Nepal (RJPN) sources and an RJPN leader. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy