Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 30
South Asia Check / October 1, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Irregularities in visa process” by Sambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and an unnamed official from the Department of Immigration.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “SC stays TRC guidelines for putting cases on hold” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements