Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 30
South Asia Check / October 1, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Irregularities in visa process” by Sambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and an unnamed official from the Department of Immigration.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “SC stays TRC guidelines for putting cases on hold” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?