Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 30
South Asia Check / October 1, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Irregularities in visa process” by Sambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and an unnamed official from the Department of Immigration.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “SC stays TRC guidelines for putting cases on hold” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore