Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 7
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “House panel concludes irregularities committed in NOC land buy: Thrice the price paid” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A member of the parliamentary panel.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Gold smuggling: A cause for concern” by Pushpa Raj Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: sources.
Republica report headlined “House panel finds NOC paid thrice the price received by landowners” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: a member of the parliamentary probe committee.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail