Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 7
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “House panel concludes irregularities committed in NOC land buy: Thrice the price paid” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A member of the parliamentary panel.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Gold smuggling: A cause for concern” by Pushpa Raj Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: sources.
Republica report headlined “House panel finds NOC paid thrice the price received by landowners” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: a member of the parliamentary probe committee.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths