Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 8
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Former red sandalwood smugglers now into gold smuggling” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: source and investigation source.
Nagarik report headlined “Construction contract signed nine years ago but 133 healthcare facilities yet to be constructed” by Subodh Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official from Ministry of Urban Development.
Republica report headlined “Medical certificates on sale for NID job aspirants” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: an official from National Investigation Department (NID).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore