Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 8
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Former red sandalwood smugglers now into gold smuggling” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: source and investigation source.
Nagarik report headlined “Construction contract signed nine years ago but 133 healthcare facilities yet to be constructed” by Subodh Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official from Ministry of Urban Development.
Republica report headlined “Medical certificates on sale for NID job aspirants” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: an official from National Investigation Department (NID).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail