Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 8
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Former red sandalwood smugglers now into gold smuggling” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: source and investigation source.
Nagarik report headlined “Construction contract signed nine years ago but 133 healthcare facilities yet to be constructed” by Subodh Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official from Ministry of Urban Development.
Republica report headlined “Medical certificates on sale for NID job aspirants” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: an official from National Investigation Department (NID).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage