- Fact Check Finance minister’s claim of no labor strike during past two years is false
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between April 1 and June 30, 2019, among the six major national dailies that we monitor, Kantipur used the most number of anonymous sources (245) in the front page reports. Read More
Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between January 1 and March 31, 2019, The Kathmandu Post used the most number of anonymous sources – 318 in total – in the front page reports. Read More