Can’t journalists not spread untruth?
South Asia Check / June 7, 2017Whenever there is any report on Sher Bahadur Deuba or Kamaiya [indentured laborers], Nepali communications media present Deuba as the prime minister who liberated the Kamaiyas. When he was elected as prime minister on June 6, several communications media have credited him for liberating the Kamaiyas. Please view the link below:
After Deuba’s election as prime minister on June 6, the following communications media have credited him for Kamaiya liberation:
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
- Fact Check Viral TikTok videos claiming Nepal imposed new Covid lockdown are lies
- Fact Check Social media posts claiming international news media praised CPN-UML general convention are baseless
- Fact Check Foreign video clips circulating on TikTok as Nepal floods
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables