Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 14
South Asia Check / April 15, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “550,000 children don’t go to school” by Makar Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Experts.
Nagarik report headlined “Pokhara gets New Year’s gift” by Santosh Pokharel datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Incomplete ADB project hits baggage handling at TIA” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed sources: A highly-placed source, an official, a source and a senior director.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
- Fact Check Viral TikTok videos claiming Nepal imposed new Covid lockdown are lies
- Fact Check Social media posts claiming international news media praised CPN-UML general convention are baseless
- Fact Check Foreign video clips circulating on TikTok as Nepal floods
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables