Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 24
South Asia Check / April 25, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “OIi spent Rs 30 million in parties and feasts” by Balkrishna Gwawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A senior official at the prime minister’s office and an official of the Ministry of Finance.
Kantipur report headlined “Just 2.69 percent spent in reconstruction” by Krishna Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: Three different officials of the National Reconstruction Authority.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
- Fact Check Viral TikTok videos claiming Nepal imposed new Covid lockdown are lies
- Fact Check Social media posts claiming international news media praised CPN-UML general convention are baseless
- Fact Check Foreign video clips circulating on TikTok as Nepal floods
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables