Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 25
South Asia Check / August 26, 2015
The Himalayan Times report headlined “SSP among eight killed in Tikapur clashes” by Tekendra Deuba datelined Dhangadhi has quoted one unnamed source: police sources.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Ministries cagey about PM Relief Fund spending” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: a high-level official at the Animal Health Directorate and a Ministry of Home Affair source.
Nagarik report headlined “Seven security personnel including SSP killed” by Dil Bahadur Chhatyal datelined Tikapur/Dhangadhi has quoted one unnamed source: eyewitnesses.
Nagarik report on Kailali incident headlined “Attack pre-planned, lapses in security” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a security official.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “8 killed in Tikapur clash” by Ganesh Chaudhary and Mohan Budaair datelined Tikapur has quoted two unnamed source: eyewitnesses and local eyewitnesses.
Kantipur report headlined “Tikapur clash turns violent” by Ganesh Chaudhary and Mohan Budaair datelined Tikapur has quoted two unnamed sources: locals and security source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Should we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron?
- Fact Check News reports about suspension of international flights are false
- Fact Check Mahesh Acharya had resigned as defense minister after governor’s reinstatement
- Fact Check Old photos being circulated as recent ones from Ukraine war
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
In Public InterestShould we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron? By Pravin Bhatta/South Asia Check On May 4, 2022, Nepal reported the death of a 45-year-old woman fr... Read More
- Read this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air